Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Warning - Norton IDs Trojan for this Link

I went to the link that is highlighted in this Sidewiki entry and Norton Alerted me several times that it had blocked activities before I closed the page. I can confirm that it was a real attack because my Acrobat Reader opened by itself (so I guess Norton didn't really block it completely).

in reference to:

"Welcome to StarryNight Management Blog, for more information see:Ultimate Application. Find out more at: www.ultra-app.info"
- WappBlog: Our Contributors (view on Google Sidewiki)

1 comment:

  1. Norton sucks never get it. Norton's only good for phishing sites that's it (at least that's what someone told me). Updates are good, for those that have the older versions, but I have avast and not even the best viruses can get past it. Many programmers even use it.

    You can download it at downloads(dot)com
    Get avast...wow!

    ReplyDelete