Thursday, November 19, 2009

This Information May Have Been True Before

This information may have been true before, but not now and I noticed they indicate it was "Last Updated: 2009-10-13" so maybe it did result in getting the proper AVS DVD Player. But if you use the link on the next page for the actual download (where my first Sidewiki entry details this inaccuracy) all you will get is the installation program for AVS Media Player. I have just finished using the "Report Invalid Link" that is provided on that download page and the automated response has indicated that something will happen within one business day.

in reference to: Download AVS DVD Player FREE, AVS DVD Player FREE 2.4.4.144 Download (view on Google Sidewiki)

1 comment:

  1. I think I got that from you. It works great.

    ReplyDelete